Blog Journal #4

 ELA Technology Standards🙋

ELA stands for English Language Arts. ELA standards outline goals to meet in an English/humanities classroom based on each grade level. The standards also integrate technology into each grade level. Standard LAFS.6.RI.3.7 encourages teachers to integrate information presented in different media/formats to develop a deeper understanding of the concept. I think with my current skills I would be able to do this in my future classroom. I stay quite in touch with what younger people are interested in due to me spending a lot of time on TikTok, so I should will be able to connect my lessons to current songs, films, news stories, and memes. My Ed. Psych. teacher does a great job at this! 

CPALMS Resource💫

On the CPALMS website a resource I found interesting was a middle school Latin lesson. It important to understand the basics of Latin in order to understand English better and the concept of root words. The resource is an online lesson that can be used by students for extra help or for teachers to use in their lesson plans. I defiantly will be bookmarking the CPALMS website. 

Internet Searching💦

The tool I use the most when searching on the internet is the define function. By typing in 'define:___' to google, it brings up the definition - typically from a dictionary unless the object getting defined is an idea not a word. This function makes searching on the internet quicker and clearer in results. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 10

Blog Journal 6