Blog Journal 8

 Web Design

I enjoyed created a class website! It was a process, but the final result was worth it. Weebley was easy to use and unless I find another webpage design website, I will probably be using it to create my future class website. I plan to encourage my class to use it and keep it updated. Click here to view my website. 🌠

Diigo

My opinions have changed about Diigo. It has been causing problems on my computer. The Diigo webpage is helpful and I will use with my peers in the future to share resources. However, the website editing feature I will not continue to use. 💫

Technology Trends

Teachers are responsible for our future generations awareness of technology. Technology changes so fast that it is hard to keep up. It is important for the future generation to be familiar with technology and to be able to transfer those skills into their future careers. A resource I found helpful to keep up with technology trends in the classroom is TeacherVision. It a website that makes new online resources easy to locate. Click here to view the site. 🍎

Comments

  1. Hi!
    Contrast: I love the color on white thematic prints you have! It is very clear to see your words and images, and it benefits your site overall.
    Repetition: The themes on your website are continuous and fluid which is really nice. Nothing is TOO repetitive either!
    Alignment: alignment looks good for everything :)
    Proximity: The related topics are all near each other and accessible in close proximity.

    I love your website!! It looks so good, and I loved looking through it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is so cute and aesthetic! Super welcoming. I really like that you included a course calendar- that's a really important resource. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is great contrast since you use black and white. Those themes also repeat since you use the same colors. Your alignment is clean and everything is in the right spot. Good job!

      Delete
  3. I really like the color palette of your website! it makes the website easy to read. The themes on each page repeat and the alignment of everything matches. I like that everything you need to navigate the website is proximal and close to each other at the top of the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah your website was very easy to navigate through the different buttons and it was not overwhelming with information. You clearly stated all of the information which made it very user friendly. I was also very drawn to the color scheme you used as it was neutral and easy to read from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hannah, I loved your website so much. Your website was very welcoming and easy to transition from page to page. It was very well aligned and the repetition was not too much but just enough to be well put together. I found it to be very intriguing to look at. AMAZING JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 10

Blog Journal 6