Blog Journal #9

 Distance learning 👀

I have enjoyed distance learning because even though there are due dates for assignments, it feels more freeing to my schedule. I work on assignments at my own pace, resulting in better quality work. I dislike how difficult it is to get in contact with my peers though. In my future classroom, on the first day/days I want to set up a class Groupme and have everybody join. This makes class interactions easier, as well as quicker than email. 

OER 💻

Open educational resources (OER)'s, are resources available online that can be used, edited, and shared for free in educational settings. They can be games, lesson plans, assignment templates and more. Click here to view a website with over 100 OER's. They have resources available for the main subjects in elementary learning. 

PowerPoint 💬

I have really enjoyed working on the PowerPoint projects in this class. I learned how to use SmartArt, record presentations, and have gained a better general understanding of the PowerPoint application. I know I can improve my use of pictures so this is a skill I want to work on. Attached are screenshots of my PowerPoint presentations, Fifth Grade Art Jeopardy is not yet fully completed. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 10

Blog Journal 6