Blog Journal 1

 ✌Hello! My name is Hannah (she/her). I'm majoring in philosophy and minoring in education. I am in the last year of my studies at FSU. I enjoy cooking, exercising, and painting. Big fan of cats, bigger fan of dogs. My favorite color is blue. Something interesting about me is that I have been a vegetarian for six years now.

My previous experience with technology in education is mainly working with documents (either in Word or Google docs), and PowerPoint. I am familiar with the other applications in Office 365, but not as much as the stated two. I have taken a couple of technology classes in high school/college so I understand a bit about computers but not enough to claim proficiency. I am exited to learn!

Everyday it seems I learn something new. I gather information from my teachers, roommates, and peers at work. Most of the time I use online resources to validate facts. I use the S.E.P. (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy) much in my studies. In my personal life I use YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and online news media postings to inform me. I find I remember things best when I can connect material to my daily life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 10

Blog Journal 6