Blog Journal #3

 Copyright and Fair Use

Copyright is a way to protect a creators property. The creator has the right to determine how the property is used and who can use the property, typically via an exchange of payment. Fair use refers to guidelines set in place to be able to use copyrighted material for learning purposes. The guidelines are not clear however and can make it difficult for teachers to know what they are able to use and what could get them in trouble. As a future educator I will try to use the majority original works and approved resources. Most of these will probably be online, so I will need to get clear on what I can use. 

Academic Dishonesty and Cyberbullying

👤 Academic dishonesty can be anything along the lines of cheating, plagiarism, or alterations of professional works. In my classroom I will make the expectations clear so all students are aware of what I consider academic dishonesty. This way if students are found doing this, I will be able to deduct their grade understandably. Cyberbullying is any form of bulling done online. To help prevent this in my classroom I aim to build a community where all students feel welcome. I want them to understand that they should NEVER post anything online that they would fell uncomfortable saying in person.

Newsletter Review

👽 From this assignment I learned how to make a permission slip and a headliner for my documents. This will be really helpful for all of my important documents that will be sent out to the class. I had fun making it! :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 10

Blog Journal 6