Blog Journal 6

 Diigo🐟

I liked using Diigo for sharing useful educational resources. The website was user friendly to create an account with as well as the bookmark function. I may continue to use Diigo if my future colleagues are in groups with me so we can share interesting new resources. So far, this class has introduced me to some cool interactive websites!

Blogging🐓

I also enjoy blogging! I like how casual this style of discussion feels compared to a typical discussion board. Blogger is easy to use and it is easy to interact with other students blog posts. The posts I read also seem to be more genuine than those on a typical discussion board. I hope others are enjoying this style of discussion as well!

Web 2.0📲

One of my favorite web 2.0 tools is YouTube. I like to go on YouTube in my free time to watch interesting/entertaining videos rather than T.V and even sometimes more than other streaming apps (like Netflix). You can find a numerous amount of videos available for any topic and can interact with others and the creator in the comments. I use YouTube in my studies and will continue to use it in my future career. 

YouTube 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 10