Blog Journal 7

 School Website🏆

The class pages I visited were all similar in the sense that they provided linked resources for additional help and a short welcome description. The websites I visited were designed well, which is very important so students can have easy access to resources. My favorite site was on the Leon High School website with the teacher _. It laid out notes and recorded lectures for each days lesson. This is beneficial for students missing class due to COVID. Visit the site here.



My Future with Technology🚪

I plan to use technology frequently in the classroom. I aim for students to be tech savvy in order for them to keep up with the rapid changing technology. I plan on using organizational websites like the image above to share my lesson plans with my students for easy access. 

WIKI🌞

Honestly, I was not a fan of the wiki page process. The site was hard to use and very visually unpleasing. I probably will not be using a wiki in my future and instead share resources through a blog such as blogger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 10

Blog Journal 6