Blog Journal 10

 Surveys👀

I will defiantly be incorporating survey tools into my future classroom. Currently a couple of my teachers send out surveys to keep up with students personal lives to make sure we are flourishing. I plan to do this through websites like google surveys and anonymous canvas quizzes. If I end up in a elementary/middle school English/language arts teacher, I will send out surveys to students using these tools and optional surveys for parents to get to know them better. 

Interesting Topics😀

I find the most interesting thing about other blogs is seeing the different perspectives my classmates have on websites we all used as well as blogging. I enjoyed blogging but I did not enjoy pbworks. For some students this differs. It's inspiring to see what my peers plan on incorporating in their classrooms, everybody produces such high quality work!

Digital Badges and Tech-Flex💻

I did not participate in tech-flex or digital badges but after reading about it, they seem beneficial to understanding more about technology. I found the privacy tech-flex information to be the most interesting. With the rise of new apps trying to steal our data (TikTok) this seems the most helpful tool for me to read about and incorporate. 

Technology Goals🙆

I enjoyed how this class taught me many skills using Word and PowerPoint. These two functions will be very valuable to me in the future and now. In the future I would like to learn more about Microsoft excel. This tool I am the least familiar with but it is used in many businesses/schools to make spreadsheets. 


Here's a funny teaching meme:


Click here to visit meme website. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 6